View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 05:53 PM   #37
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mahmoud is back in for the match today vs Linense. Ebwelle is back from injury. Carry straight on from last match! We have two major surges turned aside. Mamoud crosses to Cascon from deep and gets a score in the 32nd off a counter. We have just hammered them, and at break its 12 shots, 5 on for us and 2-0 for them. Don’t get complacent! A 1-0 win is not unsurmountable. By the 64th, my foe has made all of their subs so I press forward. Sanchez is tired so I send in Borja for him. Aznar next in for a tired Cascon. I send Richi in for Uxio to give us some new legs in the back. Good win

Backup GK Danilo is injured in training and out for a few weeks.

I want to be a little bit better with rest in today’s match vs Seville Ath. We have another game three days out. Alright here we go. Keep it going here away from home in North Africa! Mahmoud finds Cascon for a score in the 12th minute to open things up. Nice pass between two defenders. Mahmoud with an odd score in the 24th. Let me set you up. Sufian and Mahmoud and Cascon have closed and are firing, and the ball bounces back, and such. Then Mahmoud fires a shot and the GK falls on it, but the ball has just enough momentum to break the plane and that’s a goal. They get angry and trip Mahmoud a few minutes alter and gets a yellow. Calm down, you have this. Be professional in the second half. We have just five shots, all on target, then have 1 and 0. I send in Borja for Vazquez and Aznar for Cascon. Fatah for Sanchez. Mahmoud gets a heavily contested header from a cross by Romero in traffic of two defenders and the GK to sink in the 81st. We win 3-0. Zang! MOM is Mahmoud. Well done!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote