View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #123
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Yeah! Right! If I was a wolf I wouldn't even mention your plan unless I could find a problem with it. ALL my experience of werewolf on this board tells me that any effort to coordinate village activity in this way is not going to work. What generally happens is that 3 or 4 active people agree on a plan, try to work said plan and then go after the people who they believe sabotaged the plan when it, inevitably, fails. Leaving the wolves alone because they just sit on the sidelines.

See one of Lathum games (WoW I think it was) for an example that borders on the realms of parody of this phenomenom.

This mirrors my thinking on the process, as I laid out yesterday. I also felt and still feel that all of us "winning" in the long run helps the two mafia families more, because of their ability to transfer money and to plan their bids silently.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote