View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #9
sabotai
General Manager

9/29/2013: Division (A): Lose 0-1 vs. Karlsruhe. With 30 seconds left in extra time at the end of the game, the ball just sat there in fron of the net, wide open, 2 players right there but they just couldn't get it. Longest 1.5 seconds of the season so far.

10/4/2013: Division (H): Draw 1-1 vs. Ingolstadt

10/13/2013: Division (A): Win 2-0 vs. Aue.

Bobby Shou Wood doesn't like that he's not getting my first team time. Osako and Lauth are the starters, I have Stefan Maierhofer now who's a good target man and when they've had their chances, Stephan Hain has played better. Wood is 5th of 5 strikers on the team right now. The guy has a ton of potential and is only 20 years old. He could end up being great, but there's just no space for him now. I offered to loan him out and he said no. So, he's transfer listed and we'll see what happens.

So far the season MVP is MR Moritz Stoppelkamp. His average rating is 7.32 so far this season, highest by far for the team.

The bright side of potentially selling Wood is that I'll be able to build up my defense. Christopher Schindler is only defender pulling his weight. Vallori is the team captain, but he's been very average and the two fullbacks, Mortiz Volz and Markus Steinhöfer have played poorly. I have a player, Grzegorz Wojtkowiak, who I can try in one of the fullback positions, but I need major help on defense.

I did make an offer to a good 22 year old D(C) with some potential, but he was expecting to be treated like a star so no go there.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote