View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #361
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

After all of the excitement and dismay from J23 taking out Lathum, the village got back on track to the business of putting someone in the brig.

It was a toss up most of the day, but in the end, it was a runaway. KWhit is from thge Good Universe, insisted the village.

KWhit again protested his innocence, but the village was having none of it today. Security is called in and KWhit grabbed.

KWhit laughs maniacally at the gathered crew members, "You have no idea what you're up against! My man will save me. He will win the day, win back this ship, and he'll take me to a universe where you don't have to look over your shoulder for assassins or officers with Agonizers! You just wait and see!"

With a sharp turn of her shoulder and a fling of her hair, KWhit--aka Lieutenant Marlena Moreau, walks off staunchly to the brig, the scurity team following closely behind her.

KWHIT WAS LT. MARLENA MOREAU!!!

A friend of the wolves has been vanquished.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote