View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #3034
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
BK - great game...maybe because I was in it until the end, but I really enjoied this one the most of all WW games I've played. The WW part probally was challenging to you, but I think it could have been used better. As JE said it limited the killing and probally made this game a week longer due to the limitations on killing. I don't think the wolves still quite understand what happened the night we scanned Anxiety and also didn't get a kill. In previous nights we all got a scan and/or kill attempt but this one we only got one scan between the 4 of us.
Alan & Path well played to you both I actually threw my vote Path's way, but only because he was upfront with me at the end and I felt Alan would have offed me as soon as he could.

For whatever its worth, I could have offed you the day before by voting for you with Anxiety and Path. I just felt there was more upside for me and more possibilities by not voting your way. At the time I didn't know what the tiebreaker was, but in hindsight it was very useful that happened the way it did. I fully didn't trust you would follow through with your word to me so wasn't suprised.. but I figured it was the best chance I had to survive. So I guess you are part right.. I used you as much as you used me in the end there
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote