View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #890
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
JAG, dubb, Chief, bhlloy, mckerney, Kwhit, I'd love to have a description of your rooms you've been in so I can piece together this map a bit more.

Okay, let me see if I can lay it all out. Note: All directions I give here are from the perspective of "forward==deeper into the dungeon; backward==further out from center of dungeon; right and left staying same level"

ROOM ONE: I started in a room with a star in the middle, a chute on the left side of the room, and two exits, one forward and one to the left. You can ignore the chute; it goes nowhere.

ROOM TWO: I went left. The room I entered was described as having no features at all, except for an Earth Imp, which I killed. It has exits going left and going forward.

I got a Horse Figurine from the imp, so I was able to move right away. I went forward, deeper into the dungeon.

ROOM THREE: This rooms looks like a dried out cave, with old stalactites and stuff. I fell into a shallow pit in here and encountered a Trap Door Spider, which I killed (barely). I could go four directions from this room, forward, backward, right or left. I went left.

ROOM FOUR: This room has a table with four scrolls on it, and I had the option to grab a scroll. When I did, the scroll turned out to be a Paper Sprite I needed to kill (which I did, now I am Level Two, yay). I have no idea if the other scrolls are also Paper Sprites.

My options here are to go forward, backward or right. I'm not going forward (deeper) yet, so I am likely to go backward to get to a room I haven't yet been.

Code:
.....?<--[4]-->? ..........^ ..........^ ..........^ [2]---->[3]-->? .^.......v .^.......? .^ [X]-->?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 04-04-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote