View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 08:04 AM   #206
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
But ... but ... we're presumably voting for someone because we think there's more chance than average that that person is a wolf. Them duking that vote away doesn't suddenly make those doubts go away. So, no, they shouldn't get MORE suspicion (unless they vote to a random) but as the suspicion they were getting was enough to get them lynched then it only seems right that they should be killed, barring a radical change in data (for example information from the seer). In a normal game the value of the duke is almost exclusively in creating a cleared villager. In this game it doesn't have that value.

So if you feel that accelerated lynching is the way forward and you're a duke then duke it to the next vote-getter. If you don't think that, don't use your duke at all. My guess is every duke will be using it hoping that they hit a wolf.

It sounded like we were getting to the point where it would be a foregone conclusion we would lynch the person who duked the day before. I am not sure if that is always going to be the right play.(I know that we won't always do that but it just doesn't seem smart.)
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote