The 2034 NFL Playoffs:

AFC –

1. KC, 15-1
2. Pitts, 12-4
3. Tenn, 11-5
4. Miami, 9-6-1
5. SD, 10-6
6. NY Jets, 9-7

Alright, are you ready for the KC Sternwheeler?

Wild Card Weekend

Vikes at GMen
Jets at Titans
Chargers at Dolphins
Seahawks at Saints

The Giants trounce 41-24, the Titans emerge victorious 18-6, Miami is 28-21 and Seattle 24-20.

And that sets up.............

Week 2, Divisional Round

We host the Dolphins, who pushed us all the way earlier this year when we played. Jacobs is probable and I keep him on the bench for now. But Guzy is back.

Once again, Miami pushes us hard, but we win 33-30 in OT.

MOM is...QB Chuck Roberts. The old cagey veteran. Tamm was knocked out early and is doubtful for a while. Roberts was 31 of 49, 355, and 3:2 after Tamm was 6 of 7, 76 and 0:0. Holbert had 159 yards, Gorham 128, and 2 scores to WR Brian Gerken and another to TE Perone. Konrad added 33 for 146. And FF by S Franz recovered by DT Byrne, no picks. 2.5 sacks by DE Roberson (I moved him into many of LB Jacobs’ formations). 6 KRB by Guzy, 3 by Lane

Danieles is out with a herniated disk, and I IR him. Jacobs is back. Tamm is doubtful and I deactivate him I sign RB Theodore Blackburn back to my squad. I hand Blackburn the FB role Jorg was doing, as he’s better at it. Clinton starts for Danieles

New York defeated San Fran 20-16
Seattle lost in Green Bay 24-16
Tennessee won in Pittsburgh 22-19

Week 3 – Conference Championship

We host the Titans
Green bay hosts the Giants

Ready?

Green Bay wins 23-20

And we win 26-13

Konrad, MOM, with 32 for 144. Roberts is 14 for 27, 129, and 1:1 and hit Holbert for a score. Dana Cortez with a INT RET TD for a score, and Clayton rocked 2 picks. FF by Newhart, recovered by Benton. Sandeyer with 5 KRb

No new injuries.....

The 2034 NFL Super Bowl

Your #1 Seed 15-1 AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs

Vs

Your #1 Seed 12-4 NFC Champion Green Bay Packers

QB Milas Tamm is still doubtful. I dress him, I case we need him. I also dress Barrett over Jorg. Experience over youth on this stage.

Their QB just has a banner day. He is so good. Our defense can’t contain him. 22 of 30 for 316, 3:0. Nasty. Just nasty. Where is Flemming? He got 1 single sack? Any FF? Picks? Nope! Just 6 tackles. Come on Flemming. Anyone else? 1.5 sacks by Cobb, and 1 by Benton, but still nothing major. We had no picks collected on the day. Now, we did get a FF by Cobb that DE Enrique Banks recovered. But that’s it for turnovers.

Sigh

Well, Konrad wasn’t bad. 34 for 130 and 2 scores. That’s a very, solid, strong Super Bowl performance. And Guzy gave you 4 KRB and Kelley 3. So yay for teamwork....

But still. No miracles from special teams. Well not like you’d expect. On special teams, we forced a fumble, and LB Tyler Hopkins recovered it and returned it 12 yards for a score So we wound up with 21 points from those. But the Pack were chasing us early, and went for 2 twice on TDs to got up to 23-21 vs us in the early 2nd half.

But....

Then the MVP of the Game struck. QB Roberts wound up up with 24 of 31, 285, and 3:1. He hit Holbert for 102 yards and 2 scores, and then Perrone for 1 TD and Gorham for 7 for 94 yards.

Konrad. Special Teams. Roberts.

We get our 2nd Super Bowl win. Oddly. But I’ll take it.

Despite all of the other things Roberts did in his career, that was his first Ring, and his first Super Bowl MVP. At the age of 39. Congrats QB Chuck Roberts!

I would not be surprised if Roberts retires on that note. That was a fun story for him. And a win is a win. Would I preferred a Tamm win? Sure! But I’ll take any win over a Tamm maybe. Especially a 44-23 win.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote