View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #142
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Well, that is indeed interesting. I wanted to see if my words had been taken out of context or if these were entirely fabrications.

From my communications with Robb Stark:
"so too is this Joffrey not quite the worthless toad that others believe him to be"

and
"we will not devolve into a reactive, infantile house ruled by the whim of a spoiled 12 year old. Just understand that the voice you are expecting from Joffrey is not what is being delivered in our communications."

I would expect that fully quoting my own words - whether you believe them or not - is acceptable etiquette.

All of this was in response to suggestions that Zinto is playing Joffrey like GRRM's Joffrey, instead of actually trying to win a werewolf game of political intrigue.

And my loyalty is less than absolute. I'm absolutely looking for ways for House Lannister and Joffrey to prevail, but I'm also looking to avoid seeing my head severed from its body by one of the pretender rulers. That said, every action that I've taken since the start of the game has been to further both House Lannister and Joffrey's rules, as they are tightly coupled.

I can comment on this in the general thread if you would like, but I figured that it was more important to speak frankly and directly with our family. If the outsiders wish to use these rumors to further their own agendas, so be it ... it matters not as long as we do not allow them to create discord.

I trust you as much as one can trust a bannerman in this game. I have no doubt the Varys can view a certain number of ravens a day and then spread rumors from those letters.

Honestly without your vote, your men and your gold my shot at the throne is dead so I have to have faith in you. No rumor is going to make me doubt you.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote