View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #233
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Oh no you didn't!

Oh yes I did...I love these games, but even if I unvote myself, I'm guarenteed to cause even more suspicion to myself...so I say this with utmost respect, look at the guys who voted for me, I'm sure the 3 no voters will probably vote in rapid succession for my demise as well...of that group you probably have one or two Sith, some last minute non voters who suddenly shift vote on me will probably be the best guess baddies...I hope my death with enable the Jedi to find the murders of Master Saladana...

I know with great happiness that I will return in apparition form speaking Jar-Jar from time to time during this game...truly all of you should appreciate that...

Meesa don'ta wanta dieeeee!!!!
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote