View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #238
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Dude, WTF???

Is this a ploy because of some wierd power you have, or are you just a ninny?*

This comment is regarding in game stuff. Please do not contact my lawyer, send me death threats, or go all Blade on me. Thanks.

See, here's my feeling on this, and no I won't go Blade on you, or anything.

My strategy is this: most of the gamers here hold their identities close to the vest, this leaves the bad guys at least time to kill one or two Jedi before we start figuring out whose's who.

Most of the time, most gamers just randomly vote and in doing so seem to piss off and divide the group long before anyone can get some sort of consensus, this again leads to the bad guys (who don't even have to cause rife) to assist further in the divide and conquer process but joining with the further splintering factions.

I /know/ I'm a Jedi, nothing more nothing less...I'm not a "duke" or "seer" or anything...just a regular dyed in the wool Jedi...

But I /wanted/ to cause debate and ultimately cause some direction... I figured voting for myself would make it easy for any baddie to jump off the fencepost and fiercely argue for my death (the jar jar lynch proponents ALSO seem quite quick to lynch over Jar Jar comments rather than anything substantial -- let's hang a guy for cracking a joke who may be one of us and thus may be beneficial in keeping around, but we'll kill him, not because he's Sith, but because he made some Jar Jar comment - I hate Jar Jar but I wouldn't vote a guy to death over making a comment like that)

I figured this would be an easy out for the Sith to spur on the votes simply because they wouldn't have to be analyzed and plan multiple votes against multiple people...I'd be surprised if none of the Sith voted for me.

So like Obi-Wan faced Darth...I knew that my fate was sealed rather than fight it, I turned off the sabre and awaited my fate, knowing that doing so would spur my protege (in this case comrades) in finding the true indentities of our enemies...

So I highly doubt what I did as stupid as much as I think it will further accelarate who is evil and who is good.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote