Old 08-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #82
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

14 Feb, 1548 – My next target is Savanur for conversation

27 Feb – We finished that claim – next up, the capital of Gujarat

13 April – Gondwana agrees to become our vassal as well

I send a gift to Garjat

I send some to Orissa next

16 June – There’s a small one province Hindu nation on the far end of Gujarat, and I want to make nice with it as I expand into the area. I begin to up my game

27 June – A major war breaks out as Malwa attacks Hadoti, and then various allies jump in, including that one province neighbor I mentioned Baglana

1 July –

Dip Tech 10 – The Flute and War Galley can now be built, better trade range, efficiency and settler growth

11 Nov – Baglana fell to the Malwa forces there

20 Dec – After a quick war, Malwa took Baglana, but they are still at war with others. We lost a graet one province victim Malwa!

2 Feb, 1549 – I currently have like 650 gold, but I’m saving it for a special occasion..

15 Feb – Our navy was fleshed out. I order a handful more vessels

1 April – I upgrade some ships, and then I also got that claim in Gujarat. I order another.

3 April – I drop some rebels witih MI power. I want to keep building my manpower reserves ip

1 Dec – Cores are all done:

North Konkan
– The Marathi Sunni people here are north and up the coast from Chaul, and are under religious zeal for another 10 years. The tropical hills here are at 10 development and 4 taxbase, with folks making cloth. 13.3 unrest, 36.6 auto, they make 0.33 gold, and 250 manpower, 4.9 trade power. It’s south of Surat, and inland are Pune (Bah) and Baglana (now Malwa)

Surat – With 21 development, including 8 taxes, this Gujarati Sikh province is a tropical grasslands. Silk is made and sold here in this Center of Trade. It features a Temple, Marketplace, and Workshop, and it has 9.1 unrest, 46.6 auto, and makes 1.26 gold for us monthly, wit 303 manpower and 46.8 trade. Its north of North Konkan, south of Baroda, and iinland is Baglana

Baroda – We saved the Hindu folk here, as the Gujarati folk here are tropical grasslands as well, with 14 development, 6 tax, and a workshop and temple here. I order a marketplace here as well, because this place also sells and makes silk. 0.99 gold, despite its 6.9% unrest, 46.6 autonomy, and 201 manpower, 6.6 trade power. Baroda is exposed a bit, so I have my army here. Next to it is the capital of Gujarat, and two Malwa provinces Baglana and Rewakantha.

The Gujarat provinces are very wealthy. I intend to move into here when I can’t hit Bahmanis. Our treaty with them is good through 1558.

I’ll hit Bahmanis in 1552, and then them in 1558.

I have a forcelimit of 51 now, so I begin to build a few troops here and there

1 Mar, 1550 – I order some artillery as well

11 June – I get a Serf event, and I choose to move serfs from South Kanara to Mysore, which increases the tax base in Mysore, lowers it in South K and increases its autonomy by 25. I drop the Autonomy after the event fires, and then it raises the unrest there locally for 30 years.

1 Sept – I order some more ships

10 Oct – one of our generals passes

18 Nov – We have a Royal Marriage with the nation, Kathiawar, in the back of the Gujarat holdings.

19 Dec – I proclaim a guarantee for them as well

1 Jan, 1551 – Our final adviser has passed.

I hire Gopana Vasireddy, a Natural Scientist

1 Mar –

Quality Idea #1

Private to Marshal, +10% Infantry Combat Ability

10 Mar – War begins as Marehan declared war against Gujarat for Sequtra from Oman, the big G’s ally

13 Oct –

Trade Idea #6 – Trade Manipulation - +25% Trade Steering and Caravan Power

I order some more ships

21 Nov – Savanur converts!

Our next target is Surat

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote