View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #1430
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
You're a fine opponent heinz, I don't expect to turn up a piece of evidence that will overwhelminglty convince people to vote for you. They are either going to keep believing you, or realize how good you are at lying and listen to me. The only solace I have is that even if they lynch me before lynching you, they'll still have a chance on the last day of taking out your partner.

That's the catch. I also can't lay claim that I have any clue who you're working with. You and your fellow wolf really did a good job of mixing up you're votes. It's like you aren't aligned in the same vote with anyone left alive more than any other (when landslides like pass's lynch are cancelled out). You've voted with path, Render, olie, Schimdty and me each twice and claphamsa once.

But I do see that you voted with SnDvls and Pass both times to get a Crew out (Farrah and Fink), and again with Pass to get Mau and bsak lynched. Of course you voted for Pass like we all did yesterday.

I'd agree though, it all just boils down to if they believe me as they should or if your mimic'ing posts muddle the issue and confuse enough of them to go with you.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote