View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 06:06 PM   #414
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Cronin saying that he's a priest is one of those typical shreds of evidence that we use to lynch people, and they are almost never right. And I agree with him that this outside information is bush league. None of this information was volunteered until after the votes were already on.

Also, when it comes to dubb, I don't think you can just pick up the glove

Actually the info was volunteered, because I was unsure if I was going to be able to share it later. I probably would not have used it that early if I had not thought I was about to be in a duel and possibly die. I do not neccesarily agree it is bush league. I am sorry but if I know something of the story. Iam going to use it if it helps. I imagine if we have a porthos, or D'artangnon, they will be on the side of the musketeers. should that be the only thing we look at no of course not, but when I don't know anything about anything as is the case in most WW games on day one. whether I have a random vote on some villager (as is probable) or a vote on a villager for a related book I have read. There isn't a lot of difference.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote