View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 12:23 PM   #313
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
that logic is flawed.

We have to sacrifice SOMEONE, don't we?

may as well sacrifice someone we could potentialy gain info from who has already used one of their powers.

The "already used one of their powers" argument doesn't make sense to me upon further review.

We don't know that the Avatars even have powers, at least not in the same sense that the Elementals do. For all we know, they are standard "wolves" and don't give a crap about the sign.

Especially in the case of someone using a power, and having its use vouched, I think that is actually a benefit to us in our analysis.

- I've stated I used my power on SnDvls, he can vouch for this.
- SnDvls stated he used his power, I've vouched for him using it on Cronin, Cronin has vouched that a power was used on him.

Those are the only instances we've got so far where someone can vouch for the usage of powers in this game.

If the Avatars even have "powers" in this game, what is the likelihood that someone can both use a nighttime power and perform a nighttime kill? I don't know the answer to it, but for my own thought process I'm discounting the likelihood of people with confirmed night actions as people who were the "killer".
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote