View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 04:29 AM   #149
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Oh and this would help with the later rounds of the Amateur Draft:

Quote:
Multi-Player Draft Screen
The Multi-Player Draft screen allows participants to enter their draft profile immediately prior to the yearly amateur draft.

This screen appears for participants when they select the Begin Amateur Draft button after the main free agency period.

The commissioner then runs the amateur draft, which uses the submitted profiles to make selections.

There are three pieces of information for each position group. The first number indicates the weight your scouts place on the first player you select at that position. The second number indicates the weight your scouts place on players in that position once you've already selected a player at that position.

The third number is the maximum number of players you're willing to select at that position group during the draft.

If your league has a live or email draft, where the commissioner is entering all the picks from your choices, you don't need to fill out this screen. However, these choices still will have an effect in later rounds even if the commissioner, for example, just runs the first round of the draft live.