View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #264
Autumn
Head Coach

I actually like this fairly well. Hoops' reasoning makes sense, and since I know I wasn't up to any shenanigans, it makes me feel pretty good about my vote on Chief. A toss up between me and Chief in my mind puts our best wolf candidate up against a vanilla villager and I think that's a good vote to get down on the record. I fully expected to get votes today, as Danny laid the groundwork for some suspicion on me, and both the village and wolves will be glad to follow a respected, presumed villager's thoughts. Following that with Hoops laid out reasoning, it's an easy path for the wolves to follow (Presuming Hoops isn't one of them to begin with).

I certainly can't dispute that I'm the last vote left on Chief, but knowing I"m a villager that just makes me think we may have really had a wolf pinned early. If you guys end up lynching me rather than him, I certainly hope you turn right back to him, and observe carefully who have kept the vote away from him three times.

However, I"ll say this, that if you lynch me, Chief is still out there to be checked out, and if he ends up being a red herring we're in bad shape. I for one would like to settle the CR question and unpack what vote history that gives us.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote