View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #336
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have no clue what is useful here or not. There was no question that Huntmastery, Pathsmanship and Divination were the most commonly used before. You no longer have a Sixth Sense or Divination. Telegnosis seems pretty weak compared to its predecessors. Grand Nexus doesn’t allow Mind Over matter or Nexus moving of things with your mind. It would be cool if Grand Nexus could move arrows that are fired at you or push a sword stroke aside Therefore, it seems like a lot of these skills are less general and more specific

Grand Pathsmanship is good I suppose so I’ll take it. I’ve never been without Tracking. I want to take Telegnosis for the same reason, but it looks minor here. Just in case it is still mega-useful, I’m taking Grand Huntmastery. Let’s add Assimilance because it looks cool. I want to add Animal Mastery, but Animal Kinship and Animal Control were always of more limited uses. I think books 5 and 7 are the only ones where having it is really helpful. Ah, let’s take it anyway. The other one I was looking at as Kai-Surge.

Grand Pathsmanship
Grand Huntmastery
Assimilance
Animal Mastery

Just like the previous series, there are improvements to disciplines as time passes, but there are no lore circles. You also get +1 CS and +2 EP for each book you finish.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote