View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 05:04 PM   #9
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 27, 2015 -

Jamie Cook has request that I transfer list him. I don't want to see him go, even though has disappointed me at times, and has subsequently not gotten as much PT as either of us would like. However, I still see him as a key fixture in our midfield in the near future. I accept his request, but will be asking for a HUGE amount of money for him. In the meantime, I hope to convince him to rescind his request in the future.

Adriano had the lone goal for Brazil in their 1-0 win over Japan.

June 28, 2015 -

Rio Ferdinand just announced his retirement effective immediately! Oops, I guess I can't start him in todays Confederations Cup as I planned.

Aston Villa have rejected my 25 million dollar offer for Chris Miller. They have countered by asking for Stewart Downing, Chris Taylor, and 10% of next sale!

It's an interesting offer. Downing is starting to slip a bit, but he hasn't slipped that much.... He probably has 2 more years of being very effective. Taylor is a very good keeper, but not an elite one and I doubt he will ever start for me regularly. Downing is a fan favorite, and ultimately that is the final reason that I have to turn this deal down.

I reject it and offer 30 million for Miller plus 10% of next sale.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote