View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:55 PM   #532
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Path, if you want my suggestion for the next person to scan.. you might want to consider Hoopsguy. Not because I think he is evil, but more because of his role. Security is probably the one thing we don't want to be open about in the thread where Spawn know what is going on. So there has to be some behind the scenes involved with it. Hoops is the only person who can both order one of the security guards to protect one place while he protects another with absolutely 0 in thread communication.

(Or he could do it via his communication interrogation if he chooses to instead).. So having him on the good side probably is pretty important.. especially if he has one of the guns.

I'm fine with it. I recognize that I have a pretty important position and that I often am in the middle of conversations. It also allows Path to know that anything I said today in our PMs had good intentions.

Obviously, I know there are better targets (you know, Spawn) but I understand it and think there are compelling reasons to go in this direction if we have to clear a villager.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote