View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 05:48 PM   #513
saldana
Pro Starter

pass, i did answer about st. cronin....the main crux of my suspicion of him is based on the fact that he keeps posting without saying anything thing....almost a counter-fly-under-the-radar move, and he knows that the under the radar thing gets noticed very quickly. he has a ton of posts, and nothing about any of them is analysis or input, just spurious comments to make sure we all know he is on the board.

as far as last night goes....one more time

i woke up when i heard someone breaking into my rooms

there was a man dressed all in black holding a dagger

i used by role abilities to talk to him long enough to kick him in the balls and escape to safety.

i went back to my rooms later to look for evidence (that i was told would be there in my role PM) but there wasnt any.

i realized that the reason there was no evidence was because a higher power had helped my attacker conceal himself.

THAT IS ALL PARAPHRASED FROM THE PM I GOT LAST NIGHT, AND IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL DAY.

to those who think i am lying i ask this....if the basis of your thought that i am lying is formed from the fact that my PM doesnt have any information about the battle that was spoken of in the night action post...has every PM you have ever gotten match exactly what the DM puts in the night thread? i know mine havent.

and as for voting now, i am just going to sit back, because no matter what i do, it will be turned into something against me at this point. I would also like to point out that when WVUFAN posted his role reveal, i was typing my offer to remove my vote......i made that statement with no knowledge of his having posted his PM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote