View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 06:44 PM   #530
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Couple of parting thoughts on Blade ...

He indicated that he might be difficult to lynch. What roles would fit that?
1. Elemental
2. Brutal wolf
3. ????

If people are completely lost on where to go tonight it might be worth taking a shot at Blade to see if he is in fact an elemental or if he is just positioning himself that way with his two comments about being a tough lynch. I'm not in love with this idea, because if he is an elemental then we have lost a lynch and helped the demons identify a non-human. But it is an alternative to a blind guess. I would probably go down this path myself if I was going to be here long enough to hold a discussion with Blade leading up to the vote.

And with that, I'm out.

Hoops, if i was bad, would i drop that hint for everyone to see..hell, read my post about dropping hints(which i think only you saw)...im hinting in a post about hinting...i promise im not the brutal wolf, or any wolf...take that for what you will. It will take multiple days to lynch me if you go that route though, and seeing as how im the current vote leader ill do whats going to save myself the trouble of revealing to everyone what i am. I hope WVU, who controls ties, does not force my hand in choosing me.

UNVOTE SALDANA
VOTE DACMAN
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote