View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #485
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Interesting that PB voted J23 when a vote for Saldana or KWhit would have been a safer move to keep himself alive. If KWhit is bad then there is a long stretch where he was in the lead and we can look at the movement to see who might have been trying to create a new contender, vs. who could have saved him but didn't.

Autumn, not sure if this is meant for response or not, but I'll explain this.

I don't like runs, I had just been the victim of one and the second that momentum stopped a bit, KWhit became a victim of one. Runs very rarely are village-engineered or lead to positive village outcomes. I started looking at the people that had voted me and then Path makes a comment, not sure what post number but I will find it, that says he is wary of some of the voters on me. I immediately jumped at the chance to throw one of them under the bus to preserve myself and avoid being part of a run on another player. Also though, I will admit that I misinterpreted Path's role until this morning. I thought his was one of the "good" roles and this did slightly influence my willingness to jump off from what he said. Once it became clear that didn't have legs, I did what I could to ensure that I could stay in the game.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote