View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #282
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Yes! That was very good. The guy playing Darryl is doing an awesome job.
From a Q&A with Kirkman (spoilers in the link):

Q: Who is your favorite character so far in the TV series, and does it differ from your favorite character in the comic? -- Megan Wallace

A: I hate to play favorites, and everybody's doing a good job, but screw it: Daryl Dixon is probably my favorite character. And there's a very clear reason for this... He's new to me and he's exciting to me. Rick is super-exciting for the viewers, but I know Rick. I've been writing Rick for almost eight years... Norman Reedus playing Daryl, he's just a great addition to the cast. I love his behavior, I love his dialogue, I love his crossbow! I'm so jealous that I haven't had anybody use a crossbow in the comic book. I was totally asleep at the wheel on that one. I need to get some crossbow action in the comic now!
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote