Thread: American - 2015
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 09:00 AM   #139
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Incredibly frustrating game. We played well in the first half and were in a great position with a 3-3 tie late in the half and we were driving and getting the ball back in the 2nd half... but then my HB fumbled. They pick it up and quick strike for a score.

Next play, I'm trying to move the ball quickly. I throw a pick 6. Suddenly down 17-3. A few plays later, they tip the pass... pick it off and return it inside the 5. Suddenly down 24-3. So frustrating with some bull shit plays.

We manage to score even though we only had 30 seconds to go in the half and we make it 24-10. We get the ball. Another fumble. We turn it over. We stop them. We drive down the field. We have 2 dropped passes, both wide open in the end zone. Turn over on downs. From there, it was just more BS. Then to top it off, they run up the score late... rather than take a knee they run a QB keeper to score with 2 seconds left in the game for the final margin of 38-17.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote