View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #147
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
lots of ways

People running more instances means more drops. That means more stuff on the auction house. Simple supply and demand principles. And that doesn't even factor in all the random mats people won roles for and just want to get rid of.

alot of the drops get disenchanted right in the instance (much to the dislike of enchanters) so the market for those mats might go down, but the market for actual enchants will will go up, since more people will have more mats that dont cost 3 arms and 4 legs.

as far as drops go, lets use my example from last night...me and Daxor ran 5 heroics...lets say there were 15 green or better drops, and none of them got DE'd...statistically, we should each have gotten 3 drops for a total of 30 items that came back to the Lightninghoof AH.

if we had run those same 5 heroics with all five guys being from the same realm, there would have been 75 items coming back to the AH.

if anything, this is going to create a seller's market (i guess you didnt really say if you thought it was going to be positive or negative impact)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote