View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 11:43 AM   #111
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvarino View Post
Ok thank you, that's as i thought the veteran players combines were a product of the bar ratings at the beginning of each season.

Would that also mean they may give you an indication of the future ratings changes of a vet player over the course of the season, or is it all down to randomness and the combine correlation and i don't need to pay so much attention to them only, those of rookies for drafting and signing undrafted F/A's?
I'm trying to go with a shorter answer than QS:
I do believe that the combine scores of 'veterans' are calculated in the same was as rookies. So if a combine score is based on potential for rookies (and we perceive it does, but the game manual isn't specific about it), then it works the same way for veterans.

That in mind, after pre-season week2 is ran, the combines scores of all the players in the league are less valuable because ratings will have been randomly changed and the combine scores were based on the bars before the randomness.

Last edited by MIJB#19 : 06-26-2020 at 11:44 AM.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote