View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #417
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Offseason activities...

*I picked Jaguarrr as the sponsor. They'll pay $16,500 for each goal and $72,500 for each home victory.

*Youth pull is a lvl 22 CD named Titus. He has 32 defense. Not good enough to get playing time in the First League.

*I bought the 2nd level of Scout's assistant, lowering the transfer list age to 24. I need to survive a season in the First League before I can afford to upgrade my youth squad.

*I renew Burroughs for the absurdly cheap price of 3 yrs, $6,806.

*I renew Arroyo for 3 yrs, $309,732. Still only 25 yrs old and one of my best players

*I renew Hoffman for 1 yr, $133,292. He's 32 yrs old, so this will likely be his last season with us, unless I decide to have him finish his career here.

*I renew Hatton for 3 yrs, $18,557. He's already a solid player and is a year away from learning Slide Tackle. Will definitely be a starter then.

*Guy is currently worth $4.2 million. I don't really have anyone to replace him yet (or I mean I don't have anyone to replace the guys who will replace him). So I decide to renew him for 1 yr, $725,660 and hold off my decision for another year.

*I buy LF Lindsey. He's 26 yrs old, has 58 control and knows Cannon Shot. Will be good for our Forward rotation. We were just wasting space there last season when either Hoffman or Cannon were out. Only cost $273,000.

*I buy LD Lange for $46,300. He's there for the matches when I have to use someone on the wing to prevent the wing forwaqrd from cutting in.

*I'm left with $73,206.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote