View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 10:33 AM   #4
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBlurton View Post

The trading functionality is on par with a lot of other games of this nature. Meaningful trades in the NFL are pretty rare....even top 10 blockbuster lists will reach back into the 80's for lack of content. It's usually trades for replacement level players for a bag of scuffed balls. I feel it was pretty hyperbolic to say it's a deal breaker for many. I've played the game for literal decades without trading more than 10 players. If Jim still has effort to spend on this game, I'd prefer it applied almost anywhere else.

I agree with nearly everything you just said except for this. I personally do not mind the trading system, however Jim in the last patch thread was very open about the negative reviews hurting the product on Steam and costing him opportunities within the Steam ecosystem to showcase the game.

I went through and read all the reviews and really the only two things that kept popping up on the negatives ones were either the new UI or the new trading system. While I personally don't think it's any kind a deal break, several people do and their reviews mentioning it are hurting the product in some way so I do think it's valid to bring up.

Last edited by dubb93 : 01-24-2024 at 10:34 AM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote