View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 09:52 AM   #122
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EURO Group E Match #3 – Home vs Torino – If I want to get out of this Group I need to get points from Torino and/or Dynamo Kiev. We hung 4 on BATE at home earlier this month. Even a tie here would be helpful, but a win… that’d be huge. We have 7 goals in two games against BATE and Dynamo Kiev. Can we also score well today? We’ll find out! I begin standard. They are staring with a injured player.

Here!

I know this score won’t last, but I’ll take it. Our guys have really been playing up to the EURO games. We each have opportunities turned aside. They score in the 24th. Like I said, it wouldn’t last. They hit us on a counter for a goal in the 33rd. half 2-1. Show me something else! They have 13 shots to our 4. They score in the 54th. Then again a few minutes later. Then again in a few minutes later. Militosyan and Pinter head in. They score again. Kamenik heads in. Might as well give him experience. Game. We lose 1-6. Nasty.

Well we clearly don’t belong yet. If we are going to get out it’s through Dynamo Kiev. We have to defeat them when we host them.

At the halfway mark here is Group E

Torino – 9 points
Dynamo Kiev – 6 points
Nitra – 3 points
BATE – 0 points

If I finish with wins over Dynamo and Kiev and BATE I could still lose if Dynamo Kiev defeats BATE. We won’t make it out with a tie on GD. That loss is probably it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-30-2020 at 10:35 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote