View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 02:12 PM   #1
Emmett13
Mascot

CJBL - Oklahoma State Cowboys

Over this past summer I became a member of the excellent JBL/CJBL universe. I took over Oral Roberts (2036 Summit League Conference Tournament Champion) and Oregon State (Absolutely Zero Accomplishments) and was having a blast and looking forward to building each program over the coming seasons.

BUT THEN

Oklahoma State, my alma mater, came open as the previous AD decided to drop them. I thought about it for a bit and then decided I'd have to be an idiot not to take the Cowboys gig. I had to drop both Oregon State and Oral Roberts to move to Stillwater, OK, but sacrifices had to be made.

The 2037 season JUST ended, and I was given control of the Oklahoma State program about 48 hours ago, but I figured I'd dive in and take a look at what we are working with as I take the first step of the journey to turn Oklahoma State into a basketball power.

Not tons of success, but last year was certainly a low point in Cowboy history.

We will be losing a big chunk of players from last years' team: Mario Davis, Justin Dulin, Tre Edwards, Khadim Garth, Kellen Honig, and Caleb Ocwieja. None of them really are any great loss.

Emmett13 is offline   Reply With Quote