View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 01:09 AM   #84
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

8 Apr – After finding many more Colima land, I order our troops back to Kumeyaay to protect our new colonies from natives. We’ve done a bunch of exploring here,

Let me show you North America in 1625!

So you can see the large New Castile colonial nation. You can also see a large Colima, and well as multiple Portugal colonies in central America. I’m staying away from any of these. We are the narrow strip of pink-ish around California’s coast. You can also see the four tribes of Pueblo, Pima, Navajo and Apache all there.

My intention right now is to continue to stay around California, and maybe, move a little north. Cahuilla is the last province in the area with a tax value greater than 1. So there’s no reason for me to hit all of those other inland provinces right now – might as well hit up some other places where I see some opportunity.

You can also see how useful the Girin merchant has been all game long in Manchuria. The California COT (In our own land) doesn’t get that much.

My goal is to curry favor with the major European powers, and steer clear of them.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-09-2014 at 01:10 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote