View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 07:11 PM   #42
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Segment: Opening Confrontation**

The arena is buzzing with anticipation as the camera pans to the ring, where Kevin Sullivan stands, his expression a mix of anger and confusion. He holds a microphone to his lips, ready to address the changes that have shaken the Dungeon of Doom. The crowd waits in hushed silence, sensing the tension in the air.

**Kevin Sullivan:** (raising the microphone) Last week, something happened that I never saw coming. The Giant, my ally and a member of the Dungeon of Doom, turned his back on me!

The crowd responds with a mix of cheers and boos, a clear divide in their opinions about the recent events.

**Kevin Sullivan:** I don't understand it, I don't accept it! But I'm not going to let this go unnoticed. Giant, if you think you can just take over the Dungeon and push me aside, you've got another thing coming!

Sullivan's voice grows more intense with each word, his frustration and determination evident.

Suddenly, the arena darkens, and the sound of ominous music fills the air. The spotlight focuses on the entrance ramp as The Giant emerges, making his way down to the ring. He strides with purpose, his gaze locked on Sullivan.

The two rivals meet face to face in the center of the ring, their eyes locked in a battle of wills. The tension is palpable as they exchange heated words, each refusing to back down.

**The Giant:** (grabbing his microphone) Sullivan, you're delusional if you think you can control me anymore. I'm tired of being in your shadow. I want leadership, and I'll take it by force if I have to!

The crowd erupts with excitement as the confrontation escalates. Security and officials rush to the ring, attempting to separate the two furious competitors.

**Commentator 1:** This situation is explosive! The Giant and Kevin Sullivan are ready to tear each other apart!

**Commentator 2:** It's a power struggle within the Dungeon of Doom, and it looks like things are far from settled!

The two behemoths continue to exchange intense glares, their bodies tensed as they're held back by the security team. Finally, after a chaotic struggle, they're forcibly pulled apart, their rivalry evident to all.

**Ring Announcer:** Ladies and gentlemen, due to the intense animosity between these two competitors, it has been officially announced that at Halloween Havoc, Kevin Sullivan will face The Giant in a battle for leadership of the Dungeon of Doom!

The crowd roars with excitement, the anticipation for the upcoming clash evident. The tension remains thick as the confrontation ends, leaving everyone eager for the showdown that lies ahead.

**Commentator 1:** Get ready, folks, because Halloween Havoc is going to be a night to remember, with The Giant and Kevin Sullivan settling their differences once and for all!

**Commentator 2:** This rivalry has reached its boiling point, and there's no telling what will happen when these two colossal forces collide!

The opening segment concludes with the promise of an intense showdown at the upcoming Halloween Havoc PPV, leaving fans on the edge of their seats and the wrestling world buzzing with excitement.

4.25*

The LEader Revenge feud has begun and initially starts at a heat level of: 42. Ive seen them get up into the 200's for the one's that transcend professional wreslting and hit the mainstream mags and such.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote