View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 07:55 AM   #464
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Just want to jump in and post to PROVE I am awake at 8:30 AM. I will be out all day today so I am not in a position to defend myself and tonight I am going to the movies. As for not posting much yesterday I didn't really see a reason to, I felt I didn't want to revel my role and I voted for sheriff sunday night so why bother? I left my house at 8:30 AM and got home at 7:00 and checked the game, I am not going to give up what little time I had to spend with my fiance making posts about how I am drunk or whatever....

I'm not going to apologize for having a life, I play poker for a living and have no internet access and am not going to leave early during a winning session to play werewolf.

I am busy the next 3 days and will be quieter then usuall so if that is a crime then go ahead and lynch a valuable player and I'll remember that next time someone elses job or personal life takes precedence over werewolf.

And the reason I didn't post in the morning yesterday was my computer has a virus and it is a pain to try and get online...
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote