View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:31 PM   #340
Radii
Head Coach

I'd posted a depth chart before going into the standard mass player acquisition mode in July to pick up loaners and a few new signings. I feel I basically have a complete roster now, finding a free transfer stud DC is about the only possible move I'd make now I believe, so lets see how things look now.

GK: Lynch, Martin (unchanged)
DL: Nikolaou, Williams, Thomas (unchanged)
DC: Smith, Vince Taylor, Williams, Thomas (Taylor will get a solid shot to start now that we won't run a DMC)
DR: Ogogo, Alcock (unchanged)
MC: Middleton, Upson, O'Sullivan, Ferry (two new signings, one a clear starter)
AML: Harsanyi, Colin (exciting loaner)
AMR: N'Guessan, N'Diaye (new guy better be a star after all my talk)
FC: Constantino, Dan Taylor, Subotic, Paterson (two very exciting loaners)

I just realized I have two guys named Taylor on the roster. I'll try to distinguish but one is a foward and one is a defender. It will hopefully be obvious which one I'm referring to if I leave out the first name. If Vince Taylor picks up a goal/assist I'll go out of my way to mention the first name of course since it'd be an oddity for him.

Injury Update

Matthew Paterson picks up an injury in training and is going to miss about 6 weeks. That gives me less tough decisions about what to do up front with my fowards I guess!

I hold a press conference to introduce N'Guessan after there's an immediate message from the fans that they love the signing. Might as well hype him up. I talk about how great a pull he is for us and how I'm hopeful he'll be a part of taking us to the next level. After the presser, N'Guessan is very happy, but MC Simon Ferry is unhappy with my comments. Maybe he wanted a press conference too. Too bad, buddy.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote