View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:18 PM   #6936
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Quedtion for ya and I realize you may not be able to answer it, but perhaps someone else can. I have never been a comic book fan. Just never got into them. I of course have seen and followed all the live action movies, and have enjoyed them.

If I wasn't ever the 12 year old enjoying comics, will I enjoy this movie?

Chief, while it’s hard for me to answer this, because I have been, and still am, a fan of comics since I was a kid, if you’ve enjoyed the recent live action comic book movies, you’ll enjoy this one. For sure. It’s just a really great movie with an amazing visual style. My wife isn’t a comic book fan, but does enjoy most comic book movies, she’s very geek tolerant and friendly, as anyone married to me would need be, and she loved this movie.

Go see it and enjoy!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote