View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 08:20 PM   #207
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I'm confused as well. I was almost sure that Fouts was a bad guy. Maybe he was the sorceror? Would that have been revealed or not?.

I think this sums up my thoughts as well after reading to catch up on today's posts.

As for yesterday: I had to put in an early vote because I wasn't going to be off until about 4:30 PM PST. 30 minutes before the deadline. So I checked the board before I went to work and noticed that Blackadar already had 2 votes for him. I decided to vote for him at that time because a) he was the only person with any votes and b) Blackadar would not be able to reasonably target me because mrsimperless and Raider's army were the first two to vote for him.

I had a chance at lunch to check the board and noticed that Blackadar felt he was being personally targeted for whatever reason and I felt bad about that, so I switched to another person who had multiple votes, Schimidty. There was no other rhyme or reason for my voting pattern other than I was at work. Just like today when I got out at 5 PST and did not get to vote whatsoever.