View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #276
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I'd hardly say that making the vote 2-1-1 got the ball rolling on EF especially since I didn't exactly make any convincing points about why people should vote for him.

Now with the group we have left:

4. Autumn - Lover
9. Saldana
10. DT - not a lover
11. Schmidty
12. Illinifan
13. J23

I'm assuming Autumn is telling the truth about being a lover since it would've been easy for the other lover to come out and call him out. So that leaves 5 unknowns. (Well 4 since I know I'm a villager). We haven't really had a run on anyone else in the list, so the other lover hasn't had to out himself. I'm going to guess DT is not a lover since I doubt Autumn would vote for his other half.

Now DT made the tying vote on Danny, but he knew Danny still was yet to vote so EF was always going to lose that unless J23 voted for Danny, which he didn't.

So I'm going to go out on a big, big limb here and say out of the 6 of us left, we have 2 lovers, 2 wolves, and 2 vanillas. And I'm going to go with J23 as one of them with his late vote that sealed EF's fate, plus a little bit of self-preservation since I might not be able to get back online before the deadline.

Vote J23
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote