View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 10:29 AM   #145
Flasch186
Coordinator

So the vote is in and the team is NOT going to Dream's Park / Cooperstown and instead going to baseball America in Branson, Mo.

The Ultimate Youth Baseball Exerience - YouTube

It wasa tough thing for me to swallow as the word "Cooperstown" has been bantered about since Aiden started this process 2.2 years ago. However, once I struck the word and just allowed Aiden to weigh apples to apples AND then also removed MY desire to see the HOF and asked Aiden if he cared about the HOF it became clear that he didn't (or not as much as me)...

So we voted for Branson and a majority of the team did as well.

If we would've had All Star Village as our assigned tournament in Cooperstown and NOT Dreams it may have been different. Dreams is not getting great word of mouth around our org. with bad dorms, bad food, bad fields, bad scheduling, bad timing, bad showers, bad situation for parents re where they have to sit for games, no photography from parents, etc etc. AND Dbl the price of Branson. It just didnt make sense from my POV and then Aiden threw his weight behind Branson so not Cooperstown. Sounds sad in a way since its always been the right of passage.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote