View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #127
Radii
Head Coach

January Notes

--I am the manager of the month in the league, hooray! We didn't lose a single time in December.

-- The board is "very pleased" with my leadership. Our 7-0 FA Trophy win is a highlight, and our loss to York in November is the only down point.

January 1, 2013

Woking(17-5-4, 1st) @ Cambridge(14-4-8, 5th)

We are getting some respect now, favored on the road against a perennial playoff contender. We're 3-0-4 lifetime against Cambridge. We won 3-2 earlier in the season at home.

Cambridge is still led by Frank Wiafe Danquah with 10 goals and Craig Lindfield with 8.

We've got major conditioning issues on short rest in the winter time here.

GK: Lynch
DEF: Nikolaou/Thomas/Fenton/Ricketts
MC: Pulis/Herd
AM: Bennett/Ademola
ST: Subotic/Main

Fenton 91%, Herd 90%, Main 91%... Harsanyi is off today, just 87%, Miquel 85%, etc. This will be interesting. They have similar issues luckily.

Counter-attackign worked well on the road last time we played a tough team, I try that again.

28': 6 total shots, all off target. We just fast forwarded from 8 to 28 minutes w/o a highlight heh.

HALF: Ok then. We put a shot on target in the 44th minute, an effort outside the area by Ademola that the keeper easily saved. We dominate possession at 60% but haven't done anything with it. 10 shots total, 6 of them long, 9 off target between both teams.

60': Subotic with a collision in midfield and he's slowed quite a bit...

65': Sole on for Subotic. Cambridge is dominating play in the 2nd half. Only 1 on target shot but every highlight starts deep in our end.

72': McLaggon with a rare chance at striker, in for Main. Arter in for Herd.

83': Ademola with a cross into the area, McLaggon header... its saved by the keeper, punched away, it hangs in midair seemingly forever right in front of the net before being cleared by the defense.

Cambridge 0 : 0 Woking

We tried coming out of our shell a little more in the final 15 minutes but it didn't seem to matter. Cambridge is a very good squad, I'll take a road draw.

DL Stelios Nikolaou is man of the match with a 7.7 rating in defense. Ricketts with a 7.2, and that's it for us today.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote