View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 12:14 PM   #401
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

JAGus "mAd" MAXimus remained as still as he could in his hospital slab. Each breath he drew was like agony, but he had to pay it no mind: he needed to get the word out. Finally the scribe came to his room and began taking down his words.

"The House of Four Fingered Flynn has shown itself to be a haven for sniveling CHEATING weaklings. Without their actions this past match which sullied the honor that is the Thunderdome, I would not be in my current condition. Due to their treachery, I hereby dedicate myself to the erradication of that House and all it stands for. In addition, every fighter I kill from the Four Fingered Flynn stable will be mutilated in more and more brutal fashion until I have finally won my freedom. Consider this a warning and challenge to the cowards that reside in that House."

Satisfied his words would be carried to the masses, JAGus finally stopped his speach and angrily waved the scribe out of his mudhut. Those Four Fingered Flynn scums would pay dearly once he was no longer able to see his own ribs.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote