View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:04 PM   #406
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our WarShip burns at the highest G. They only have a 4 hour window to get to the pirate JumpPoint, load up their stuff, make sure everything is secure and then jump out. We have a chance to get there and stop them, and we are faster than a lot of people expect.

We’ve done DropShip math, and they don’t have enough JumpShips for their DropShips, so why did they launch them all?

Little Richard’s Panzer Brigade gets to the site as expected, and then begins to load up….but they getting nervous or somesuch, and not doing it as quickly possible. They load up one JumpShip, an Invader, with their most valuable stuff first – 2 Overlords and an Intruder, and they jump out.

Another Invader takes the 2 remaining Unions and a Seeker, and jumps out. Two Leopard CVs and a leopard jump. Then their Mule, Leopard, and Gazelle jump. They just barely got them all out, they but left behind a Leopard CV. Huh. I would have expected them to abandoned that Gazelle. We destroyed all of their tanks on planet. They took tank carriers Seeker and Invader, probably because of their cost. Why leave behind the CV? Sure, they are out of fighters too I suppose, but the CV is a better combatant, so I would have used it to help keep away other bandits and such. Maybe it’s because the Gazelle is worth 15 million more?

Anyway, it surrenders to us, and we captured it.

We gained, and rechristen it:

Rules of War, Leopard CV DropShip – Available on November 1, 3066

The Blackhearts made out, and we have ended the attack on Genoa.

End of the Third Genoa Campaign

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote