View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:48 PM   #481
Edward64
Head Coach

Right now I’m in a strange state in this game. I actually have more food & energy than I need. My food is +1.7K and I use it to trade to others without asking anything in return. This gives me good positive reaction (e.g. I think you want to keep them above a -200 attitude).

I’ve got 2 Dyson spheres right now. My energy is +2.5K. Because my energy total storage is 20K, I have to trade energy for minerals twice a year (major pain). I can move my massive fleets and still be in the positive, definitely an embarrassment of riches here.

My mineral storage is at 160K, so lots of room for it. My mineral is about +1K but when I get into a war and have to move my fleets away from their stations, it dips into the negative.

At this stage, Science and especially Unity are worthless. It would make better sense to exchange all Unity for something else but it would be a pain.

The late end game is a bore and a chore because of the speed. And the slowdown is really bad even though I have an i7 and a discrete graphics card.

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-09-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote