View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oct 2 – We get another border incident with Mexico. I order our troops in place to invade.

My war goal this time is to grab Sonora. Then on the next war to take California. I’ve already looked and planned the next war, for whenever it happens.

Oct 5 – The Bahamas have been captured by rebels

They have 36k in Minatitlan, so I put my best general on the army that will be assaulting them 57k strong.

Dec 1 – We develop barrel factories

Dec 3 – We discover Infiltration – next up is Stock Exchange

Dec 16 – We are ready.

Dec 18 – All of my allies are in. Here we go. We are simultaneously attacking 12 provinces, all the way up to Albuquerque, El Paso and Laredo.

Jan 1, 1904 – 30 – L, 29 –C, 28-S, 9, 3 – now that’s a confused electorate

I see a major army coming from upper Texas so I order two of mine siege armies to converge in San Antonio and hit them.

Jan 3 – I defeat their major army in Minatitlan

Jan 15 – We win in Mexico City and force them away

Jan 19 – I again beat their major army

Jan 23 – One of their armies from California arrives in Nogales and tries to drive out one of my sieging armies. So basically, I’m trying to deal with 4 Mexican armies

Jan 27 – We win in Texas and pursue

Feb 1 – They converged their main armies from Minititlan and Mexico City in Puebla in the hills (very smart), and I had to force them out with two armies.

Feb 5 – We win in Nogales – I give chase to Tucson

Feb 14 – I win in Texas. I order one of my armies to keep following and the other to return to Laredo and continue the takeover.

Feb 20 _ I get an event about equal opportunity and I use it to decrease militancy across the board.

Feb 21 – We win in Veracruz against their major armies again.

Feb 22 – We win in Tucson

Feb 28 – 30k Ecuadorian troops destroy the Mexicans in Puebla

Mar 1 – We discover low echelon fire support

Mar 29 – Matamoros falls.

Apr 18 – 18k Peruvian troops annihilate the main Mexican army. I’ve got ping pong battles in Texas and California, but basically the Mexican resistance is gone.

May 8 – Veracruz falls

May 18 – We capture Guaymas

May 23 – Albuquerque falls to us

May27 – Tampico, Peubla and Reynosa have fallen

May 29 – Nogales falls

June 4 – We invent the Stock Exchange – next up is Late Classical Theory

June 7 – Ciudad Victoria falls

June 13 – Tulancingo also falls to us. At this point, Mexico SHOULD be giving us Sonora, but not yet apparently. Stupid.

June 26 – Mexico City falls. How about now? Nope – they have got to be kidding. It’s never been this hard to peel away land form them before. Apparently, Sonora is really valuable to them or something.

July 20 – Hermosilla falls, and its in Sonora, perhaps now? No, but we are getting close.

Aug 6 – Monterrey falls.

Aug 8 – San Diego falls

They accept peace for Sonora

Sonora –

Guaymas – cattle, RRx3, Naval Base x2, fort
Hermosillo – exactly same
Nogales – wheat, same as above
Rosarito – fruit, RRx3, NBx2
Loreto – Fish, as above

Six factories in Sonora, and four are closed and I reopen them.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote