Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1, 1914 – UH – S – 34, L – 27, C – 24, R – 7, F – 5, A/L – 2

Jan 21 – Another Jacobin rebellion.

Mar 1 – We develop refrigerator technology

Mar 9 -We actually lost one of the battles against the Jacobins

Apr 13 – We have defeated the last Jacobin

July 1 – We discover Fordism

July 12 – We announce that Brazil is now in our Sphere of Influence – that makes every single S. American nation in our Sphere sans Colombia. Brazil has been in France and the UK’s Spheres before, and the USA was once working on it – so Brazil is friendly with all of them. I need to work my influence up so I can stave off any poachers.

July 15 – A woman has enrolled at a local college, and it is causing a stir. I use the event to mock conservatives – are they afraid of one woman? (The other option was to get her thrown out)

Aug 14 – We accept an alliance offer from Brazil

Sept 29 – We discover anti-rationalism. Next up is State & Government

Dec 26 – The USA is now cordial with Argentina

Jan 1, 1915 - 35, 27, 24, 7, 6, 2

Jan 9 – We killed several groups of rebels that spilled across the Mexican border

Mar 29 – Another huge A-L rebellion. I’ll skip another screenie, as the armies are smaller this time.

Apr 1 – We discover Existentialism

May 7 – We gathered a bunch of extra fish this year. I distribute it to the poor and lose some militancy from them (the other choice was to add it to my nation’s stockpile).

May 14 – Cuba is clean of rebels

May 22 – As is Mexico

May 24 – We discover State & Government. Next is Nationalism and Imperialism

June 20 – Rebels killed from Central America. The only ones left are in S America.

July 1 – San Felipe falls

July 22 – The San Felipe army was defeated and now we begin to recapture it. All armies have been destroyed.

July 26 – We are not cordial with Colombia

Aug 14 – We are now friends with Colombia

Sept 12 – We recapture San Felipe

Oct 2 – Another Jacobin Rebellion

Dec 1 – Populism vs Establishment discovered. France is making a grab for Brazil, putting in a lot of influence. In a bit, I’m going to shut them down.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote