View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 09:33 AM   #717
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
After we sort out where we're going today, let's come back to this as it seems important. Did this happen to anyone else? Brit, when during the day did the offer come in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Brit, you said the offer would allow you to protect your reputation. Can you explain that a bit more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
However, can we conclude the missing vote is the same individual that contacted Brit to sabotage the equipment. The stowaway that doesn't want earth to make his presence known? I think we need to take a hard look at the following group of 7, one of which had a vote dropped in the leader category.

DanGarion 6 - DanGarion (296), Grover (307), Narcizo (464), Sharkn20 (489). Chief Rum (514), CrimsonFox (611), Shoveler (613)

JAG, The offer came to me from EF ~24 hours before the end of D0 last night. I could have sabotaged the radio (hmm...) to prevent the rest of the crew from asking about my background.

Autumn, I've alluded to the reputational issues before... I was a very capable police officer, but perhaps too eager in applying my physicality. In response to the offer, I decided I would be forthright about it here. I refused the offer and did not lose my vote for sheriff.

Timmae, it was EF that made the offer, not a fellow crewmember. But what this vote total likely indicates is that someone with aspirations to be the crew leader was willing to sabotage our communications to try to cement his status and reputation. And, looking at the list, DanGarion seems the likeliest person to have done that.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote