View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #744
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Looking at the votes... there was one vote lost in the DanGarion leader tally, and one extra vote with Shoveler on the doctor poll.

Now, I have some thoughts regarding the dropped vote. I was given an offer to sabotage some of our equipment in order to protect my reputation in exchange for my vote strength in my candidacy for sheriff. ...I'm curious to know if Dan was so eager to become our leader--without letting us discover the full extent of his background--that he would have been willing to take such an offer, if he received one...

Thank you for reporting this britrock, makes me feel safer about you. I would like to invite yourself, Shoveler, and JAG to become part of the security staff. Not an official game title or anything, just people that I can count on to help keep us safe. Anyone else with law enforcemen/military skills are welcome to "apply" as well.

I wonder britrock if you have any leads on who our troublemaker might be? And if any of you three have any items and/or abilities that I should know about? Alas I do not. Finally I have not gained any ability or order I can give you via my sheriff role (yet), so you might check with the GM to see if there's anything you can do along those lines.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote