View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 07:01 PM   #1727
RendeR
Coordinator

I was the Cast off. I am technically an Ancient, but I was weaker than the rest, not strong enough or powerful enough for them, so they threw me out.

Therefore my only real reason for being here was of course, REVENGE!

I knew that NTN and Tyrith were ancients from the beginning, which is why I dropped their names regularly in my posts. I tried at one point to tell Clphamsa directly that NTN and Tyr were the ones to vote for (Puff the magic dragon), the third ancient (PB) I couldn't sense at the beginning, but like Alan the spear situation was pretty much a dead giveaway in my mind. I just didn't live long enough to do anythg about him.

I could defend 1 person per night OR I could sabotage one of the ancients each night, but not both.

night 1 I stopped Tyrith from doing whatever it was he had planned (From my PM I assume he was trying to attack someone). After that it was cat n mouse with protections and I tried to sabotage NTN the night PB killed me.

The rhyming was simply my own invention that was a gag for the first day really, but it turned into such a fun thing to watch your reactions and theories about it that I kept it up. (It kept jackyl entertained so i figured it couldn't hurt)

The dragon was a result of the song I had to sing do to walking into what I assume was a trap room. I had to sing a song and fight something based on the song I chose.

I chose...poorly. but I still beat him

Great game Jackly, I enjoyed it ver much. My Role rocked!
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote