View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:44 PM   #1
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

WW Dukes Versus Hunters (GAME OVER!!--See Post #1387)

The Game

The title says it all. Every player will be either a Duke or a Hunter (with some variations).

While this game will feature two teams of hunters and dukes, it will actually be a normal WW game, with mostly villagers and a smaller number of wolves, hidden randomly among the hunters and dukes.

I can't currently think of a fictional framework that would explain this set up, so this is more or less a straight werewolf-villager universe.

I will expand on the game roles and rules in subsequent posts.

Game Start

I am going to see how the player list looks. If it fills up quick, we'll start Monday (April 20). If it doesn't, we'll hold off until later in the week or more likely, the next following Monday (April 27).

I can play this game with a small number or large number of players. Obviously, the more players, the better.

The DEADLINE ***PLEASE READ***

Due to my unavailability on some nights, I need to work with a 24 hour mid-day deadline. I currently project that deadline to be 4 p.m. EST (1 p.m. PDT).

For some people, this might actually be a benefit, as many of us are desk jockey players. But it may rule out others who would normally be able to contribute after work, but can't during the day.

I'm going to play it by ear with the time, depending on the responses here and in the GM thread, but I will make a final decision on the time well before the start of the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 04-27-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote