View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 06:54 PM   #52
Co-D'ohs
H.S. Freshman Team

Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz:

Week 12
Here they come! We get five more sheep. Welcome welcome. Three perfect zeros too! Oh, am I looking forward to next year. We are so close now. Just four more games to get through and the fun will begin. I know I can make it.

Game
Pregame
We have moved up to #10 in the ranks. This week 3-5 South Florida rolls into town. God, what a lame schedule. It’s like playing high school teams. They have no chance. Still, we donate some money to the Tidy Bowl Man, focus all our destructive energy, and press that “simulate” button. Ooga shucka ooga shucka…

The result
QB Goodwin: 19-29, 274 yards, 4 TD’s, 0 int’s. This was just the first half. Whose idea was this? “Switch a lineman to QB and go with the run and shoot.” Alf? What do you have to say for yourself now? But seriously, this just gets worse and worse. Notre Dame 55, South Florida 0. Ouch. Wolfe tromped for 111 yards. Our defense was unreal, allowing South Florida only 53 total yards on offense. Sigh. We really do have such a long way to go. The only nice thing about this is that when we do finally start to stink, we will play such a ragtag assembly of awful teams that if we manage to go winless we should have a lock on #125. But these teams stink. I suppose they will provide good role models.

Record 8-1. Rank 9.
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote